TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Tamara Ann Cox, 50, W. 20th St., Apt. F-2, was charged Wednesday with loitering.
Zackary Keith Gillespie, 30, 2010 Meadowbrook Lane, was charged Wednesday with DUI, defective equipment, too fast for conditions and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Bradford Jarrod Green, 29, 183 Cedar St., Omega, was charged Wednesday with driving with a suspended or revoked license, an open container violation and possession of cocaine.
Seretha Ann Hilton, 25, 4 Clay Drive, was charged Wednesday with an open container violation and possession of cocaine.
Markuisten Sharod Jennings, 17, 412 Prince Ave., was charged Wednesday with loitering.
Bryant Edward Scott, 23, 1220 Sussex Drive, Apt. 1, was charged Wednesday with disorderly conduct.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Billy Louis Smith, 27, 48 Lake Larry Drive, was charged Tuesday with defective or obstructed windshields, missing tail/tag lights, failure to maintain lane and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Allison Kate Spivey, 23, 209 Pinehurst Drive, Dothan, Ala., was charged Wednesday with a probation violation.
Joshua Matthew Watson, 20, 64 Edinburgh Drive, was charged Monday with disorderly conduct.
Howard Wright, 51, 1306 Fletcher Road, was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
- Local News
Shooting spree leaves one dead, two wounded in Ashburn
The Ashburn Police Department is currently working a triple shooting that occurred late Sunday evening, which resulted in the death of a local woman.Continued ...
- DuVall named recipient of Golden Deeds Award
- Fire wipes out home, no one injured
- Drive to help firefighters now under way
- TCSO staff become C.H.A.M.P.S. certified
- Shooting spree leaves one dead, two wounded in Ashburn
- Local Sports
Tidal Wave team members pose with their hard-earned trophy. Front, from left: Karson Ponder and Leighellyn Bengston. Middle, from left Beau Bengston, J.D. Bengston and Karoline Ponder and Kirsten Murphy. On the back row is Jacob Harper.
Tidal Wave takes third triumph at Georgia Games
The Tiftarea Tidal Wave improved to 3-0 with their victory June 15 at the Georgia Games. The team placed many swimmers in competition, including several first and second place finishers.
- Future Devils learn the ropes at ESMS
- Brumby’s camp making quite a racket
- Tiftarea teams stay closer to home in 2013
- ABAC baseball camps begin June 17
- Tidal Wave takes third triumph at Georgia Games
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda