• A man who lives on Wood Triple Lake Road reported Monday that someone entered his vehicle and took several items valued at $640.
• A woman who lives in the 700 block of 25th Street West reported Monday that someone forced entry into the residence.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Christopher Sherre Marshall, 33, 2326 Dorminey St., was charged Monday with aggravated stalking, two counts of cruelty to children in the third degree and battery (family violence).
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Dana Edward McDonald, 37, 216 Savannah Way, was charged Monday with a probation violation.
Prentice Eugene Merriweather, 26, 604 Northside Drive, was charged Monday with a probation violation.
Angelo Rafaile Nesci Jr., 21, 840 W. 33rd Place, Chicago, Ill., was charged Monday with speeding and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Amanda Denise Purvis, 46, 306 Vanceville County Line Road, was charged Monday with a probation violation.
Johnny Charles Stinton Jr., 25, 1806 Griffin Drive, was charged Monday with a probation violation.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
Bruce Randall Eaton, 43, 391 Highway 125 S., Lot DD-15, was charged Monday with driving with a suspended or revoked license and a safety restraint violation.
- Local News
TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
It's hard to render some folks speechless, but it happened Thursday afternoon.Continued ...
When Chad Alexander, Tift County Tax Commissioner and past Tifton Sertoma Club president, stood before the club and welcomed the day's guest speaker, Tifton Police Department's Lt. Steve Hyman, he had a surprise for Hyman – Hyman has been named the club's 2013 recipient of its Service to Mankind Award.
- Chula man found dead
- Tift EMS honors John Edenfield as Paramedic of the Year
- Prince Toyota makes donation to United Way
- Concert in the Park: Austin Kilby to headline concert Friday
- TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
- Local Sports
Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Tift County almost pulled off an incredible feat this year, having two teams in the baseball quarterfinals.. It was a great year for baseball at all area schools, all eight of them in the postseason. Both Kyle Kirk's Tift County Blue Devils and Brad Porter's Tiftarea Academy Panthers came within an eyelash of doing even better: the final four.
- Devil duo decide Pratt
- Couch named Region 1-AAAAAA Player of the Year
- Sports briefs for May 23
- Gattis’ grand slam leads Braves past Twins 8-3
- Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda