TIFTON — John Prince and his family were all smiles as his granddaughter Millie cut the ribbon at the new Prince Toyota dealership in Tifton Thursday evening. Prince said it’s his hope that the dealership will not only bring more business to the community, but that the business will be able to continue to give back to the community as well. Visitors, staff and Tifton-Tift County Chamber of Commerce dignitaries mingled following the ribbon cutting, enjoying refreshments.
- Local News
Wreck with ambulance, TCSO vehicle leaves no injuries, one charged
A three-vehicle wreck Sunday afternoon involving an ambulance, pickup truck and a Tift County Sheriff’s Office deputy car resulted in no injuries.Continued ...
- Elderly woman attacked in her residence
- Northside kicks off Olympic Field Games
- George A. Wright Award presented to Holly Hall
- Summer AR program on track to earn 5 million points
- Wreck with ambulance, TCSO vehicle leaves no injuries, one charged
- Local Sports
Brannen Greene shoots against St. Anthony in January’s Hoophall Classic.
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
May 21 Column – George F. Will
Leaving aside the seriousness of lawlessness, and the corruption of our civic culture by the professionally pious, this past week has been amusing. There was the spectacle of advocates of an ever-larger regulatory government expressing shock about such government's large capacity for misbehavior. And, entertainingly, the answer to the question "Will Barack Obama's scandals derail his second-term agenda?" was a question: What agenda?
- Rants & Raves – May 21
- Rant & Rave for May 16
- Rants & Raves - May 15
- Letter to the Editor for May 15
- May 21 Column – George F. Will
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda