• A burglary was reported Wednesday afternoon in the area of Ty Ty Omega Road in Omega. The report states that items valued at approximately $500 were taken.
• A woman who lives on Cromer Road reported Wednesday morning that someone entered her home by force and took a television.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Eric Demond Deshazer, 34, 111 E. 22nd St., was charged Thursday with a probation violation, possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute, possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute and the sale of marijuana.
Magun Marie Dorough, 18, 148 Whites Drive, Sylvester, was charged Wednesday with theft by shoplifting.
Tiffany Suzann Douglas, 18, 177 Bethel Church Road, Sumner, was charged Wednesday with theft by shoplifting.
Domonique Rahjah Green, 19, 2691 Ternest Road, Waycross, was charged Thursday with a probation violation.
Taylor Christian Jackson, 20, 2014 Prince Ave., was charged Thursday with possession of cocaine.
Pierce Lee Norris, 26, 2800 N. Tift Ave., Apt. E-40, was charged Thursday with theft by shoplifting.
Melanie Jade Wiley, 28, 5311 Highway 111, Hartsville, was charged Wednesday with theft by shoplifting.
Cecilia Joy Williams, 48, 368 Elizabeth Circle, was charged Wednesday with theft by shoplifting.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Corey Deon Davis, 33, 77 Moore St., Alapaha, was charged Thursday with pointing or aiming a gun or pistol at another.
Charles Ester Floyd Jr., 36, 303 W. Orange St., Fitzgerald, was charged Wednesday with a probation violation.
Willie Ira Johnson Jr., 23, 235 Tifton Eldorado Road, was charged Thursday with a probation violation.
Danny Keith Marshall Jr., 26, 112 20th St. W., was charged Wednesday with a probation violation.
Javier Esteban Nava, 41, 3417 Highway 82 W., was charged Thursday with removing or affixing license plate with the intent to conceal, expired tag, driving with a suspended or revoked license and habitual violators.
Louie Scott Williamson, 28, 337 Sledge Road, Ty Ty, was charged Thursday with three counts of burglary.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
Banuelos Ricardo Castillo, 29, 155 Parkway Drive, Lot 52, was charged Thursday with speeding and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Douglas Micheal Lee, 29, 1408 Azalea Way, Nashville, was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Local News
GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
Georgia State troopers are preparing for full patrols during the peak travel times this coming holiday weekend. The 78 hour Memorial Day holiday travel period begins at 6 p.m. today and ends at midnight Memorial Day. Colonel Mark McDonough,Continued ...
- Tift EMS honors John Edenfield as Paramedic of the Year
- Prince Toyota makes donation to United Way
- TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
- Chula man found dead
- GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
- Local Sports
Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Tift County almost pulled off an incredible feat this year, having two teams in the baseball quarterfinals.. It was a great year for baseball at all area schools, all eight of them in the postseason. Both Kyle Kirk's Tift County Blue Devils and Brad Porter's Tiftarea Academy Panthers came within an eyelash of doing even better: the final four.
- Devil duo decide Pratt
- Couch named Region 1-AAAAAA Player of the Year
- Sports briefs for May 23
- Gattis’ grand slam leads Braves past Twins 8-3
- Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda