• A woman reported Tuesday that someone took copper tubing from under a house located in the 3100 block of King Drive for the air conditioning unit. She told police that the offender then took the copper wiring from the electrical outlets.
• A man with Ty Ty Peanut Company on Upper Ty Ty Road reported Tuesday that someone entered the work shop by cutting the door latch off. He told police that the offender took a DeWalt electric drill and two half-inch socket wrenches.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Lauren Elizabeth Barrow, 23, 11900 White Bluff Road, Savannah, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
April Garrette Bays, 24, Ocilla, was charged Tuesday with a probation violation.
Mary Lee Boston, 81, 111 Chinaberry St., Omega, was charged Tuesday with theft of lost or mislaid property.
Mike Smith, 49, 14 Clay Drive, was charged Tuesday with failure to stop at sign, disorderly conduct and failure to maintain lane.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Cindy Leigh Farmer, 31, 877 W.B. Parks Road, Ty Ty, was charged Tuesday with possession of schedule II drug hydrocodone.
Mickelle Danyelle Huskey, 20, 317 Mill St., Cape Girardeau, Mo., was charged Tuesday with speeding, failure to maintain lane and driving without a license.
Robert Thomas King, 24, 109 Robin St., was charged Tuesday with obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers without force.
Bobby Mathis, 49, 1132 S. College Ave., was charged Tuesday with a leg monitor violation.
Brittany Cornelius Mathis, 21, 109 Robin St., was charged Tuesday with obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers without force.
Christy Gail Pilkinton, 30, 898 Omega-Eldorado Road, Omega, was charged Tuesday with possession of schedule II drug hydrocodone.
Kenneth Linsey Wilcox Jr., 31, 4126 Plaza Drive, was charged Wednesday with theft by taking.
- Local News
GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
Georgia State troopers are preparing for full patrols during the peak travel times this coming holiday weekend. The 78 hour Memorial Day holiday travel period begins at 6 p.m. today and ends at midnight Memorial Day. Colonel Mark McDonough,Continued ...
- Tift EMS honors John Edenfield as Paramedic of the Year
- Prince Toyota makes donation to United Way
- TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
- Chula man found dead
- GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
- Local Sports
Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Tift County almost pulled off an incredible feat this year, having two teams in the baseball quarterfinals.. It was a great year for baseball at all area schools, all eight of them in the postseason. Both Kyle Kirk's Tift County Blue Devils and Brad Porter's Tiftarea Academy Panthers came within an eyelash of doing even better: the final four.
- ABAC takes 4th at Bass Series Finale
- Doolan dots the line
- Devil duo decide Pratt
- Couch named Region 1-AAAAAA Player of the Year
- Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda