• A man reported Tuesday that someone broke into his storage unit located in the 3600 block of Highway 82 West and took a very large collection of NASCAR collectibles valued at $10,000, a large collection of antique toys valued at $4,000 and an assortment of what-nots and children’s books valued at $1,500.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Quantavious Javante Carroll, 19, 100 Bridges St., Lot 20, Sylvester, was charged Tuesday with financial transaction card fraud.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Joseph Casey Banda, 30, 222 Belmont Ave., was charged Tuesday with a probation violation.
Jamie Jamaul Brown, 30, 2902 Brunswick Ave., was charged Tuesday with possession of schedule III drug (hydrocodone) with the intent to distribute, possession of schedule III drug (oxycodone) with the intent to distribute, possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute and possession of schedule II drug (methadone) with the intent to distribute.
Frederick Lanier Carter, 46, 249 Mossy Oaks Drive, Sylvester, was charged Tuesday with a probation violation.
Jaoquinn Demonte Cunningham, 28, 2108 S. Park Ave., was charged Tuesday with a probation violation.
Jessica Edne Espinoza, 23, 255 W.B. Parks Road, Ty Ty, was charged Tuesday with theft by receiving stolen property and identity fraud/theft.
Mateo Feliceano, 46, 88 Turner Circle, Enigma, was charged Tuesday with speeding and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Terry Futch, 41, 188 Hartley Lane, Leesburg, was charged Tuesday with a probation violation.
Kiara Pocha Johnson, 23, 734 Duggan St., was charged Tuesday with speeding and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Demond Antonio Morris, 40, 3110 King Drive, was charged Tuesday with abandonment of dependent child support.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
Maribel Viveros Bernal, 30, 106 Southside Drive, was charged Tuesday with driving without a license.
Brittany Marie Fogg, 20, 5023 Cougar Loop, Holiday, Fla., was charged Tuesday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Gerardo Guerra-Ruiz, 45, 35 Hickory Springs Road, was charged Tuesday with DUI.
- Local News
GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
Georgia State troopers are preparing for full patrols during the peak travel times this coming holiday weekend. The 78 hour Memorial Day holiday travel period begins at 6 p.m. today and ends at midnight Memorial Day. Colonel Mark McDonough,Continued ...
- Tift EMS honors John Edenfield as Paramedic of the Year
- Prince Toyota makes donation to United Way
- TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
- Chula man found dead
- GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
- Local Sports
The Minnesota Vikings qualified for the NFL playoffs Sunday with a 37-34 win over the Green Bay Packers. The Vikings will have a rematch with the Packers at 8 p.m. Saturday in the first round of the postseason Saturday in Green Bay. The game will be broadcast on WALB and NBC. It will be the first NFL playoff game for Tifton native Larry Dean (51), who leads the special teams for the Vikings.
Larry Dean coming home to host camp
With help from the Tift County High Blue Devil football team and the Tift County Recreation Department, Minnesota Viking Larry Dean will return home to Tifton June 29 for his first-ever Larry Dean Football & Cheer Camp.
- ABAC takes 4th at Bass Series Finale
- Doolan dots the line
- Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
- Devil duo decide Pratt
- Larry Dean coming home to host camp
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda