• A woman who lives in the 1200 block of Madison Avenue reported Friday that someone entered her residence and stole a 50-inch flat screen television and a purse.
• A woman who lives in the 1100 block of Pehler Drive reported Saturday that someone entered her residence and stole her window air conditioning unit out of her living room.
• An officer was sent to the American Legion on West 17th Street Friday morning. After conducting a search of the building, he discovered that someone had attempted to gain entry through the rear door by taking the screws out of the door plate and prying on it. The report states that the offender was unable to make entry. Nothing was damaged inside the building.
• A man who lives in the 1300 block of Ermine Avenue reported Friday that someone took the screws out of the latch to his freezer on his front porch and took out some packs of frozen fish and put them on the porch. He told police that the offender pried open his front door with an unknown tool and entered his residence but did not take anything from the residence.
• A woman who lives in the 600 block of North Park Avenue reported Friday that someone entered her unlocked vehicle and removed her wallet.
• A man who lives in the 2600 block of Emmett Drive reported Sunday that his Glock 22 semi-automatic pistol was taken from his vehicle.
• A man who lives in the 300 block of Martin Luther King Drive reported Sunday that someone entered his vehicle and stole several items.
• A man reported Saturday that a black male shot him with a BB gun in the area of Brunswick Avenue.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Terry Allen Brogdon, 38, 45 Giddens St., Lot 11, Enigma, was charged Sunday with theft by shoplifting.
Joel Carr Colvin, 49, 661 Whatley Drive, Ashburn, was charged Saturday with unwanted person on the premises of another and public drunkenness.
Anthony Deon Holloway, 24, 608 E. Sixth St., Apt. 8-D, was charged Friday with disorderly conduct.
Ricky Lee Johnson, 45, 1110 S. College Circle, was charged Sunday with simple battery (family violence) and battery.
Heather Marie Kelley, 32, 45 Giddens St., Lot 11, Enigma, was charged Sunday with theft by shoplifting.
Demetrius Deshawn Lewis, 27, 331 Washington St., was charged Sunday with aggravated stalking.
Derrick Nkrumah McCant, 41, 608 E. Sixth St., Apt. 8-B, was charged Friday with disorderly conduct.
Brittany Kay Robitzsch, 23, 112 Railroad St., Omega, was charged Friday with driving without a valid tag/license.
Kelly Renee Rosenberger, 41, 1108 S. College Ave., was charged Friday with public intoxication.
Michael Jermaine Scott, 24, 707 Short St., was charged Friday with unwanted person the premises of another.
Nikkita Monique Smith, 29, 99 Tifton-Eldorado Road, was charged Saturday with theft by shoplifting.
Kayla Ann Spurlin, 29, 401 William Gibbs Road, was charged Friday with theft by taking.
Larry Darnell Taylor, 29, 1123 S. Central Ave., was charged Saturday with driving with a suspended or revoked license and improper backing.
Armando Tista, 25, 807 Madison Ave., was charged Sunday with loitering.
Julie Michelle Wells, 39, 105 Madison Ave., Fitzgerald, was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Devin Zar’vo Barrett, 25, 508 W. 25th St., was charged Sunday with a probation violation.
William Mitchell Cravey, 42, 707 E. Sixth St., was charged Saturday with loitering or prowling.
Juan Gutierrez, 17, 715 6 1/2 St., was charged Saturday with public drunkenness and underage possession of alcohol.
Saturnino Rodriquez Martinez, 39, 12 Josh St., Enigma, was charged Saturday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Reginald Charles Mitchell, 56, 10 River Run Road, was charged Saturday with battery (family violence) and cruelty to children in the third degree.
Orenthius Rodrell Powell, 30, 235 Tifton-Eldorado Road, was charged Saturday with two probation violations.
Justin Lee Romo, 26, 90 Riverview Way, was charged Sunday with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- Local News
Wreck with ambulance, TCSO vehicle leaves no injuries, one charged
A three-vehicle wreck Sunday afternoon involving an ambulance, pickup truck and a Tift County Sheriff’s Office deputy car resulted in no injuries.Continued ...
- Elderly woman attacked in her residence
- Northside kicks off Olympic Field Games
- George A. Wright Award presented to Holly Hall
- Summer AR program on track to earn 5 million points
- Wreck with ambulance, TCSO vehicle leaves no injuries, one charged
- Local Sports
Brannen Greene shoots against St. Anthony in January’s Hoophall Classic.
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
May 21 Column – George F. Will
Leaving aside the seriousness of lawlessness, and the corruption of our civic culture by the professionally pious, this past week has been amusing. There was the spectacle of advocates of an ever-larger regulatory government expressing shock about such government's large capacity for misbehavior. And, entertainingly, the answer to the question "Will Barack Obama's scandals derail his second-term agenda?" was a question: What agenda?
- Rants & Raves – May 21
- Rant & Rave for May 16
- Rants & Raves - May 15
- Letter to the Editor for May 15
- May 21 Column – George F. Will
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda