ABAC defeated Georgia Military College in soccer, 3-1, and Nikita Morris tied the school record for goals scored.
Morris had two goals in the win, increasing her season total to 32.
Amanda Biondino had five saves in goal.
The Fillies will host the first round of the state playoffs against Middle Georgia College on Tues., Oct. 23 at a time to be determined. This will be ABAC’s third consecutive year hosting the playoffs.
- Local News
GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
Georgia State troopers are preparing for full patrols during the peak travel times this coming holiday weekend. The 78 hour Memorial Day holiday travel period begins at 6 p.m. today and ends at midnight Memorial Day. Colonel Mark McDonough,Continued ...
- Tift EMS honors John Edenfield as Paramedic of the Year
- Prince Toyota makes donation to United Way
- TPD Lt. Steve Hyman recognized by Tifton Sertoma Club Thursday
- Chula man found dead
- GSP out in full force this holiday weekend
- Local Sports
Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Tift County almost pulled off an incredible feat this year, having two teams in the baseball quarterfinals.. It was a great year for baseball at all area schools, all eight of them in the postseason. Both Kyle Kirk's Tift County Blue Devils and Brad Porter's Tiftarea Academy Panthers came within an eyelash of doing even better: the final four.
- Devil duo decide Pratt
- Couch named Region 1-AAAAAA Player of the Year
- Sports briefs for May 23
- Gattis’ grand slam leads Braves past Twins 8-3
- Proud of diamond accomplishments of Devils, Panthers
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda