• A man who lives in the 1400 block of Sutton Circle reported Wednesday that someone broke a window and took some items from inside the residence.
• A man reported Wednesday that while in the 2800 block of North Central Avenue, someone entered his vehicle and went through the glove box and center console. He reported that his wallet was stolen. The report states that it’s unclear how the offender made entry. The man told police that he always lock his doors.
TIFTON POLICE DEPT.
Bobby Ray Baldree, 34, 476 Horseshoe Bench Road, was charged Wednesday with failure to maintain lane and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Jose J. Lopez Carrillo, 33, 968 Lonnie Brookard Road, Norman Park, was charged Wednesday with inoperative brake lights and turn signals and driving without a license.
Christopher Corbin Jr., 28, 702 E. 12th St., was charged Thursday with obstruction or hindering law enforcement officers without force and an exhaust system violation.
Krystal Alexis Dean, 21, 506 Carloton Drive, was charged Thursday with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration and a safety restraint violation.
Gerardo Garcia, 26, 308 Coy Cox Road, Omega, was charged Thursday with driving with an expired license.
Kevin Javon Jackson, 26, 2715 S. Ridge Ave., was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Lakendra Shamia Noel Jackson, 27, 3117 Third Ave., was charged Wednesday with disorderly conduct.
Angela Regina Mims, 47, 706 21st St. W., was charged Thursday with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration.
Jasmine Laveon Whitehead, 18, 2701 S. Park Ave., was charged Thursday with battery (family violence), underage possession of alcohol and unwanted person on the premises of another.
TIFT CO. SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Gregory Montae Byrd, 38, 112 Hudson St., Sylvester, was charged Thursday with five counts of identity fraud/theft.
Ajah Renee Guice, 27, 4114 Midland Ave., was charged Wednesday with a school attendance law violation.
Brittney Nicole Hurst, 23, 908 46th St. E., was charged Thursday with failure to appear.
Lilly Placencia, 30, 140 Beech St., was charged Wednesday with two school attendance law violations.
Brittany Erica Shivers, 27, 55 N. Bobby St., Lenox, was charged Thursday with a probation violation.
Jason Lee Simpson, 36, 220 Summer Lane, Enigma, was charged Thursday with pedestrian under the influence of alcohol.
GEORGIA STATE PATROL
Melgar Emanue Diaz Gutierrez, 21, Chattanooga, Tenn., was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Vanshayla Q. Jackson, 24, 321 Essena Circle, Ashburn, was charged Thursday with driving with a suspended or revoked license.
ABAC CAMPUS POLICE
Jehmeil Latravious Carmichael, 25, 773 17th St., was charged Thursday with unwanted person on the premises of another.
- Local News
Fitzgerald juvenile on the loose
A Fitzgerald juvenile is currently on the loose in Turner County after he exited a Fitzgerald police car that stopped at Rite Aid on Washington Avenue.
- Man airlifted in Ocilla after being trapped in silo
- DuVall named recipient of Golden Deeds Award
- Fire wipes out home, no one injured
- Shooting spree leaves one dead, two wounded in Ashburn
- Fitzgerald juvenile on the loose
- Local Sports
Tidal Wave team members pose with their hard-earned trophy. Front, from left: Karson Ponder and Leighellyn Bengston. Middle, from left Beau Bengston, J.D. Bengston and Karoline Ponder and Kirsten Murphy. On the back row is Jacob Harper.
Tidal Wave takes third triumph at Georgia Games
The Tiftarea Tidal Wave improved to 3-0 with their victory June 15 at the Georgia Games. The team placed many swimmers in competition, including several first and second place finishers.
- Future Devils learn the ropes at ESMS
- Brumby’s camp making quite a racket
- Tiftarea teams stay closer to home in 2013
- ABAC baseball camps begin June 17
- Tidal Wave takes third triumph at Georgia Games
Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Guess who cooked my lunch on a jaunt to LaGrange, Georgia? The great-great grandson of the legendary town philanthropist, that’s who.
- Explore the edges Mississippi Gulf Coast
- St. Augustine: Abounding with excellence suiting every taste
- Embrace glorious stories with a visit to LaGrange, Ga.
Southern problems...some folks got’em
I was able to take a trip down to Tampa this past weekend with my mom to see my niece in her dance recital.We didn’t get to see her dance in her recital. She kept saying she was sick, and we all kept saying, “You’ll be OK...it’s just nerves.”
- Rants & Raves – June 19
- Rants & Raves - June 18
- Angye Morrison column: How different life would have been
- Letter to the Editor – Turn to the airwaves when danger threatens
- Southern problems...some folks got’em
- Police Reports
- Your Agenda